Dr. Himanshu Gupta
Dr. Himanshu Gupta
Dr. Himanshu is a trained orthopedic surgeon having special interest in knee replacement and arthroscopic surgery along with dealing of complex trauma around the knee joint. He is also an Interventional Spine &Pain Physician having an experience of more than 9 years . He has done more than 8000 spine interventions including lumbar, sacral and cervical areas with utmost ease.
He has special experience of total knee arthroplasty and has worked under Dr. Ashok Rajgopal, who has himself been the pioneer in the field of arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy.
He has Special Expertise in Minimally Invasive Interventions for PIVD/Slipped Disc, Degenerated Disc Disease, Spine and Related Pains, Chronic and Cancer Pain, Neuralgias and Neuropathic Pains and Rheumatic Pains
- Attending consultant and Fellow Interventional Pain and Spine at Doctor Kares Hospital, Gurgaon(2007 - 2009)
- Consultant &Interventional Spine& Pain Physician at Doctor Kares Hospital, Gurgaon (2009-2010 Dec)
- Consultant &Interventional Spine& Pain Physician at Shanti Muknd Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Consultant, Medanta Bone and Joint Institute. (June 2011- Dec 2013)
- Consultant, Medanta Bone and Joint Institute (Jan 2014- June 2016)
Fellowships and Memberships
- Delhi Medical Council.
- Haryana Medical Council
- World Institute of Pain, USA (2012)
- Gurgaon Pain Society.
Awards and Achievements
- Revision total knee arthroplasty for septic versus aseptic failure. J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2013 Dec 21(3):285-9.
- Outcomes of total knee arthroplasty following high tibial osteotomy. Indian J Orthop. 2013 Sep 47(5):469-73.
- Total knee arthroplasty in extra articular deformities: A series of 36 knees. Indian J Orthop. 2013 Jan 47(1):35-9.
- Midterm results of cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty in patellectomized patients. Indian J Orthop. 2013 Jan 47(1):31-4.
- Four chapters in currently under print two boo