Dr. Anil Saxena
Dr. Anil Saxena
MBBS MD DNB
Cardiac Pacing & Electrophysiology
Dr Saxena has many academic and research projects to his credit and has been invited as a faculty to various national and international symposia and workshops.
Clinical Interests/ Specialised Treatments/ Arear of Expertise
- Electrophysiologic Study
- Catheter RF Ablation of complex arrhythmias
- 3D Mapping of Cardiac Arrhythmias with CARTO and Ensite
- Implantation of Permanent Pacemakers
- Implantation of ICD
- Implantation of Biventricular pacemakers (CRT)
- Implantation of CRT-D (Combo Device)
- Lead Extraction
- Coronary Angiography
Fellowships and Memberships
- Founder member of executive committee of Indian Heart Rhythm Society
- Secretary, Indian Heart Rhythm Society
- Member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society
- Member of Heart Rhythm Society, USA
- Serving on editorial board of Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal (www.ipej.org)
Awards and Achievements
- Dr. O P Goel Memorial Oration award on 27-11-2004 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Delivered a talk on Role of ICD and Biventricular Pacing in Heart Failure.
- Shri G L Raturi Oration award on 24-03-2002 by Indian Medical Association Dehradun Branch. Delivered a talk on Pacing in Heart Failure.O and Ensite
- Dr. B L Kapoor memorial oration award on 26-03-2001 by Delhi Medical Association, New Delhi. Delivered a talk on Recent advances in management of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Dr. O P Goel Memorial Oration award on 21-11-2001 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Delivered a talk on Recent Advances in management of Cardiac Failure.
- Prof. H S Mittal Memorial oration award on 26-03-2000 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Delivered a talk on Current trends in management of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Nagarik Samman award by Bareilly Jaycees for contribution and achievement in medicine on 20-02-05
- Invited Faculty in numerous national and international Cardiology and Electrophysiology Conferences
- Experienced trainer, has conducted numerous national and international workshops to train doctors in electrophysiological, pacemaker, and ICD procedures
- Involved in several National and International Research Studies
- Published more than 30 papers and abstracts
- Demonstrated new electrophysiological techniques in many centres in India & abroad