Dr. Ganapathi Bhat
Dr. Ganapathi Bhat
Stem cell Transplant, Targeted therapy, Zevalin therapy in NHL,Radio-peptide in NET & Metastatic Carcinoma of Prostate therapy, Cell therapy in autoimmune disorders, clinical application of Mesenchymal stem cells including regenerative medicine.
- ESH-EBMT Training course on Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, which took place in Alicante SPAIN, April 25-29,2007,
- ESH-EBMT Training course on Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, which took place in LA-BAULE FRANCE-2011
- 5th Advanced ICAS training Course on Blood Stem Cell Transplantation: State- of- the-Arts, Methods and Perspectives, June 2009,Ulm University, GERMANY
Fellowships and Memberships
- Member of Asian Pacific Bone Marrow Transplantation-since 2014
- Member of European Hematology Association :Admitted as Member Of European hematology Association in April 2005.(Membership No-4010)
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncology :Admitted as Member of European Society of Medical Oncology in June 2005.
- Member of American Association for Cancer Research : Admitted as an Affiliate Member in good standing of American Association for Cancer Research in July 2005.(Membership No-123632)
- Member of the college of Chest Physicians of India : Admitted as Member of the college of Chest Physicians of India, in Feb.1996 "
Awards and Achievements
- Vishist Chikitsak Medal (College Of Chest Physicians) 1997.
- Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal Award - Bangalore-2012
- Mother Teresa Gold Medal Award-Chenai- 2012-2013
- Jawaharlal Nehru Gold Medal Award –Chennai-2013- 2014
- National Health Achievers Award - Best Oncologist of India 2015
- Incidence and prognostic significance of anemia in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients. ABSTRACT SECTION [72-81,iii57]- ESMO SUMMER EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE,EDINBURG,SCOTLAND,UK,JUNE 2003. Kamlesh.p.sajnani., Ganapathi.bhat.Salem Shemmari
- Evaluation of cyclic chemotherapy in non Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients infected with chronic hepatitis. POSTER SESSION [ABSRACT BOOK-1016] ECCO-12 COPENHAGEN. SEPT 2003 .K.Kamlesh P Sajnani, G.Ganapathi Bhat,I.Iqbal Siddique,S.Al-Shemmari,F.Fuad Al-Ali Citation-European Cancer Conference Abstract book,Vol I No 5 Sept 2003,1016.
- Primary extra nodal lymphomas: analyses of clinical characteristics a single centre experience. POSTER SESSION [ABSTRACT BOOK 599P], ESMO 29 TH CONGRESS VIENNA. OCT –NOV 2004(Annals of Oncology supplement 3,vol 15,2004,abstract book 29 th ESMO Congress) Ganapathi.M.Bhat,Salem Al-Shemmari,Reem Ameen,Kamlesh P Sajnani,Jan Gyarfas.
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in elderly patients- a retrospective single institution analysis. POSTER SESSION.GERIATRIC ONCOLOGY CONFERENCE(SOUVENIR &ABSTRACT BOOK).OCTOBER 14-16,2005.Tata Memorial Hospital.Mumbai.India. Ganapahi.Bhat.M.,Salem Al-Shemmari.,Kamlesh P.Sajnani.,Jan Gyarfas.
- Analysis of Clinical Characteristics and Prognostic variables of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma: A single Center Experience.Absract section,Publication Number 4647.47th ASH Annual Meeting Dec.2005,New Orleans,LA.(Citation –Blood,DEC.2005.November abstract issue). Salem Al-Shemmari., Ganapahi.Bhat.M., Kamlesh P.Sajnani.,Reem Ameen.
- Clinical profile and acute adverse events in Stem Cell Transplantation: - Jaslok Hospital Experience.Poster presentation,Ganapathi.Bhat.M., Suvarna .Achrekar.,Anjana Sainani., Reetu Jain.,Chetna Bakshi., Akshay Shah., Sujata Vasani.,Mehboob Basade.,Samir.S.Shah.,Boman N.Dhabhar Tapan K.Saikia., S. H .Advani.Division of Medical Oncology and Bone marrow transplant Unit Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre , Mumbai; Mumbai Hematology Group Annual Conference 14-15th April 2007,Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Impact of CD34+cells as predictor of Hematopoietic recovery in Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Transplant-Single center experience.Oral presentation, Suvarna.Achrekar.Ganapathi.Bhat.M., Mamta Yargop,Anjana Sainani.,VPAntia,Reetu Jain.,Chetna Bakshi.,Akshay Shah.,Sujata Vasani., Tapan K.Saikia.,S. H .Advani.Division of Medical Oncology and Bone marrow transplant Unit Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre , Mumbai; Mumbai Hematology Group Annual Conference 14-15th April 2007,Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Stem cell transplant in diabetes –a long road ahead- 04/12/2012, 5 th Bits WORLD conference of Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research-2012, Guanzchou, China.
- Probing Mesenchymal stem cells from lab to life: Are we poised to signal the dawn of a new frontier? DR.GANAPATHI.BHAT.M. abstract selected for oral presentation- 3 rd world congress of stem cell research and cell science 2013, Baltimore, USA. Nov.20-23,2013.
- Probing mesenchymal stem cells from lab to life: Are we poised to signal the dawn of a new frontier? DR.GANAPATHI.BHAT.M. abstract selected for oral presentation- 3 rd world congress of stem cell research and cell science 2013, Baltimore, USA. Nov.20-23,2013
- Cellular cancer therapy: A future conundrum or reality?1st National conference of Stem cell society of India, MUMBAI Feb-March -2014
- Ameliorating acute and chronic GVHD: Is cellular therapy emerging as a befitting alternative? RMSC- 2014 HAISAKOU CHINA, 7 TH Bits INTERNATIONAL Conference on regenerative medicine and stem cell research nov. 2014.
- Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm - A Rarity, Shweta Puri, Dr. Ganpathi Bhat, International CME in Pathology (Histopathology and Cytopathology), 5th - 7th Feb, 2015, Goa.India
- The stem cell ethical impasse: How long will it take to realise their translational preparedness?-oral presentation –Dr.Ganapathi.Bhat.M. 6th International conference on stem cells and cancer, proliferatioN,differentiation and apoptosis. 2-5 th October 2015,PUNE,INDIA.
- Extending expiry: Is the placenta a worthy candidate to bank on for regenerative medicine?-(ACCEPTED) RMSC, korea 2016.