Dr Aparna Govil Bhasker
Dr Aparna Govil Bhasker
Bariatric surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, General surgery
- Dr. Aparna Govil Bhasker is a Bariatric and Advanced Laparoscopic GI Surgeon.
- Her principal interest is in single incision surgery. She has one of the largest series of this particular type of bariatric surgeries in India.
- She performs both Bariatric as well as General Laparoscopic Surgeries.
- Dr A G Bhasker is one of the first surgeons in India to be accredited by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) as a Center for Excellence (COE) surgeon in 2011.
- She completed her post- graduation in General Surgery from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram, India in 2006.
- Her fellowship in “Advanced Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery” at Center for Obesity and Digestive Surgery (CODS) in Mumbai was completed subsequently.
- She has worked as a consultant bariatric surgeon for over 10 years and has one of the highest experience in bariatric and advanced laparoscopicsurgery in the India today.
- She also has a keen interest in clinical research and in 2015, she completed a 9 months diploma on “principles and practice of clinical research” from the Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Aparna Govil Bhasker is the Chairperson for the Position Statement Committee of the Asia Pacific Chapter of International Federation for Obesity and Metabolic Surgery (IFSO-APC). She is an invited speaker at many national and international conferences. She has performed live surgeries at conferences and training programs at national level.
- She has a keen interest in research and academics and has published many papers in peer reviewed journals. She is the co-author of a „Silver Book on Sleeve Gastrectomy” which was published in 2016. She has also authored chapters in many text books of surgery.
LIST OF TREATMENTS
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Banding Surgery
- Duodenal Switch
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion
- Anti Aging and Weight Loss Stem Cells Therapy
- maestro rechargeable system
- Bariatric Surgery for Weight Loss
- Abdomino - Perineal Resection
- Abscess - Intra Abdominal
- Abscess - Pelvic
- Abscess - Subphrenic
- Amputation - Above Knee
- Amputation - Below Knee
- Amputation - Toe
- Breast - Wide Excision and Axillary Sample
- Mastectomy - Male Subcutaneuos
- Cholecystectomy - Gall Bladder Removal
- Epididymal Cyst Removal
- Hernia Repair - Epigastric
- Hernia Repair - Femoral
- Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Hydrocele Operation - Adult
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Spleen Removal - Splenectomy
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Femoral Embolectomy
- Femoro-Femoral Bypass
- Varicose Ulcer Treatment
- Varicose Vein Removal
- Haemorrhoids Treatment
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (Piles)
- appendicitis Treatment