Dr. Ishwar Bohra
Dr. Ishwar Bohra
Dr. Ishwar Bohra is senior orthopaedic consultant with vast experience in knee and hip joint replacement, arthroscopy and sports medicine. He has special interest in joint preservation and joint replacement surgeries. His primary area of interest and research is knee, shoulder and hip diseases.
He is an alumni of prestigious Rajasthan medical University Jaipur. He has worked in premier post graduate institute of medical sciences Bombay Hospital, Mumbai in joint replacement unit. He has done his fellowship in joint replacement and arthroscopy from Sancheti Institute of Pune. He did his sports trauma and arthroscopy fellowship from Barcelona (Spain). He has done his upper limb (Shoulder) fellowship from University Hospital of Abedeen, Scotland (UK). He has done his Knee replacement and arthroscopy surgery from University of North Tee & Hartlepool, NHS, England.
He worked as spine consultant in Jaipur Golden Hospital Rohini, New Delhi and does all degererative spine surgeries including minimally invasive fixation and fusion and disc replacement. He has presented many papers in national and international conferences. He has published many articles in journals and magzene and in print media. He has been received many awards for his professional excellence.
Fellowships and Memberships
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (MAMS)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Society SICOT (Belgium)
- Rajasthan Orthopaedic Association
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- SIOR (Sancheti Institute of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation)
Awards and Achievements
- Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, Institute of Traumatology and Arthroscopy, Hospital Quirone, Barcelona, Spain. (ISAKOS approved teaching centre)
- Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy from Sancheti Institute of Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation, Pune, India