Dr Durgatosh Pandey
Dr Durgatosh Pandey
Dr. Durgatosh Pandey is a well known and recognized OncoSurgeon of India. After completing his Graduation from Maulana Azad Medical College and Post Graduation in MS Surgery from Delhi University, he pursued M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) from Dr MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu. He possesses a wealth of knowledge and surgical expertise (gastrointestinal and thoracic cancer surgeries) which he has accumulated in a career spanning of more than 12 years.
During the early phase, Dr. Durgatosh worked with the Institutes & Hospitals of National & International repute and has been honoured for his excellent services throughout his career. In the year 2015, he finally completed his Da Vinci (Robotic surgery) Training from Atlanta, USA. Currently, the Director (Surgical Oncology) at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. With more than 12 years of experience in surgical oncology, Dr. Durgatosh has developed various clinical & surgical techniques and protocol for management of complex cancers.
He frequently conducts hands-on programs and delivers lectures globally on cancer management. He actively participates in media debates and discusses the upcoming issues related to cancer. Not only this, he has presented multiple papers and attended various national and international conferences, to his credit. Besides fulfilling his medical interest to its core, Dr. Durgatosh penned down a chronicle of his quest “A Peep Into Void” (A Book on science and philosophy) that has been published by Partridge publications which describe his own ideas about the origin of the universe and the nature of reality.
Fellowships and Memberships
- Founder Member of the Lung Cancer Consortium Asia.
- Fonder Member of Esophageal cancer Consortium.
- Trustee Member of ICON (India Cooperative Oncology Network).
- External Examiner for M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) examination at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai since June 2013.
- Member of the ICMR Task Force on “Review of Guidelines for Management of Lung Cancer”.
Awards and Achievements
- Founder member of the Lung Cancer Consortium Asia.
- Founder member of Esophageal cancer consortium.
- Trustee member of CON (Indian Co-operative Oncology Network).
- External examiner for M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) examination at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai since June 2013.
- Member of the ICMR Task Force on.