DR. ARUN SAROHA
DR. ARUN SAROHA
Dr Arun Saroha is one of the best Neurosurgeon in India specializing in brain and spine surgeries. Dr Saroha has an experience of more than 14 years and over 6000 brain and spine surgeries that he has done as neurosurgeon at some of the best hospitals in India. Dr Arun has an expertise in Neuro-oncology, Pediatric brain and spine surgery, Neurotrauma, Stroke Cerebrovascular surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, spine fixation and fusion surgery, sccoliosis surgery, brain tumour surgery and brain aneurysm surgery. He has distinction of performing spine surgeriesthrough minimally invasive techniques. Dr. Arun Saroha’s team includes Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, spine and trauma surgeons, orthopaedicians and anesthetists to provide critical care.
Dr. Saroha’s skills as a neurosurgeon were recognized by some of the best neurosurgery hospitals in India. However Dr Saroha decided to join Vidyasagar Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMHANS), New Delhi, India as brain and spine surgeon in 2002. Later he joined as brain and spine suurgeon in Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon, India. Within a period of two years Dr. Arun’s team was receiving patients from India and all over the world. In coming years he shifted to Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon, India and became Chief Neurosurgeon. During his stints he established himself as one of the best neurosurgeons in India for both brain spine surgeries. Currently Dr Arun Saroha is working as the Senior Brain and Spine Surgeon and Unit Head at Max Hospital Saket , New Delhi,Gurgaon and GNH Hospital Sector 14, Gurgaon, India
Fellowships and Memberships
- North American Spine Society – NASS
- AO Spine – Asia Pacific (Delegate)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons - AANS
- Neurological society of India - NSI
- Neurological Spine Society of India - NSSI
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India - ASSI
- Neurotrauma Society of India
- Association of Surgeons of India - ASI
- Walter E Dandy Neurological Society
Awards and Achievements
- Faculty in ASSICON, New Delhi, India.
- Faculty for training in Neurosurgeons at Al Kindi University, Baghdad, 2012.
- Awarded “Best Spine Surgeon” by BIG RESEARCH AWARDS at New Delhi, India ,2013.
- Awarded “ Best Resident for Critical Care in Neurosurgery at PGIMER”, Chandigarh, India, 2002.
- Best Scientific Paper Award on “ Brain Tumor Research” at NSICON, 2003.
- Best Scientific Paper at IASO Conference, 1996.