Dr. Randhir Sud
Dr. Randhir Sud
MBBS MD DM
Digestive & Heapatobiliary Sciences
- Jr. Residency(3Yrs) January,1979 - December,1982 AIIMS, New Delhi
- Sr. Residency (3Yrs) January,1982 - December,1984 AIIMS, New Delhi
- Consultant in GE January, 1985 Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- 6 years experience of teaching under graduate and postgraduate students at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Approved teaching faculty and examiner for Diplomate National Board examination in Gastroenterology conducted by the National Board of examinations.
- Visiting Professor, Harvard Medical School, Boston USA. 1999
- Visiting Professor University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) Galvaston Texas U.S.A. 2005
- Visiting Faculty University of Alabama Birmingham Alabama U.S.A. 2005
Awards and Achievements
- First Prize for standing first in First Professional M.B.B.S Examination.
- Bronze Medal for standing second in Anatomy in First Professional M.B.B.S Examination.
- Bronze Medal for standing second in Physiology in First Professional M.B.B.S Examination.
- Silver Medal for standing first in Pathology and Microbiology in Second Professional M.B.B.S Examination.
- Silver Medal for standing First in ENT in Final Professional Examination.
- Silver Medal for standing First in Medicine in Final M.B.B.S Examination.
- Silver Medal for standing First in Clinical Medicine Examination.
- Bronze Medal for standing Second in Surgery in final Professional M.B.B.S Examination.
- First Prize for Standing First in Final Professional M.B.B.S Examination.
- University Gold Medal and Certificate of Merit for standing First in Final M.B.B.S Guru Nanak Dev University Punjab
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology “Master in Endoscopy” gold medal 2004
- Awarded Fellowship of International Academy of Medical Specialties 2000.
- Membership of Faculty of 1000 medicine June 14, 2005.
- Conferred Visiting Professorship, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA, June 1999.
- Conferred Visiting Professorship, University of Texas Medical Branch UTMB Galvaston Texas, USA 2005.
- Given public reception at Sood Sabha of Delhi, Annual function in 2000 for outstanding service to the Society.
- Awarded Bharat Ratna Priyadarshini award by Delhi University – DURA 2003-04.