Dr. Aabha Nagra
Dr. Aabha Nagra
Have trained in Hepatology and Liver transplantation at Mayo Clinic,USA; Royal Free Hospital, London and King's College hospital London
Have more than 300 lectures in Local, national and International Forums
On the reviewer board of journals like Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology, Journal of Pediatric gastroenterology and Hepatology, Indian Pediatrics, Indian Journal of Pediatrics, National medical Journal of India, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology
Organised several Pediatric gastroenterology and Liver meetings.
Area of expertise
- Gastroenterologist with special interest in liver diseases
- Specialised interest in pediatric liver and gastroenterology problems
Fellowships and Memberships
- The P. N. Berry Scholarship for India for the year 1992. Visited G.B. Pant Hospital, Delhi, SanjayGandhi Post Graduate Institute, Lucknow, Christian Medical College, Vellore as part of the scholaship.
- The Lotus Trust Scholarship 1993 for travel abroad (USA)
- The Netervala Foundation Scholarship 1993 for travel abroad. (USA)
- The Phirojshah Godrej Trust Scholarship 1993 for travel abroad. (USA)
- The P. N. Berry Scholarship (administered by the High Commission of India, London) for UK for the year 1995-96.
- The K.C. Mahindra Scholarship for higher training abroad (UK) for the year 1995-96
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded the Young Investigator Travel Bursary for the European Association of the Study of Liver(EASL) conference in London, April, 1997
- Felicitated by Uttaranchal Mahasangh, Mumbai on 09/05/2008 in the programme of Mahila Gaurav Samann
- Presidential oration :Metabolic liver diseases in adults in Cuttack June 2015 as part of the Orissa chapter of Gastroenterology
- Invited to the Presidential oration in the annual meeting of Maharashtra chapter of ISG on 26th Dec 2015, Aurangabad on Do all patients of cirrhosis need a liver transplant