Dr. Sanjeev Chaudhary
Dr. Sanjeev Chaudhary
He is a renowned interventional cardiologist with an experience of over 12 years. His last assignment was as senior interventional cardiologist at Paras hospitals Gurgaon where he worked for more than 5 years. He has a vast experience in performing coronary angioplasty and has performed over five thousand interventional procedures. He has a keen interest in clinical research and is principal investigator in many clinical research studies. He has contributed maximum number of cases all over India in multinational TAO study. He has a special interest in primary angioplasty ( angioplasty in acute heart attack) and coronary artery disease in diabetics.
He has special interest in coronary angioplasty and coronary angiography
Coronary disease in the diabetics.
Complex coronary interventions.
Fellowships and Memberships
- Fellow of DNB, Cardiology Batra Hospital & Research Center, New Delhi 2002 – 2005
- Consultant, Cardiology, Fortis Hospital Noida 2005 - 2006
- Consultant, Cardiology, Escorts Heart Institute & Research Center, Delhi, 2006-2008
- Senior Consultant, Cardiology, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon, 2008-2013
- Director, Cardiology, Fortis Memorial Research Institute,Gurgaon, 2013 - Present
Awards and Achievements
Awarded double gold medalist in PGIMS, Rohtak
- Lifetime Member of Association of Physicians of India and
- Member of Indian Society of Echocardiography
- Life Membership Cardiology Society of India.
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology.
- TAO STUDY Principal Investigator : Randomized double blind triple-dummy trial to compare the efficacy of otamixaban with Unfractionated Heparin & eptifibatide, in patients with Unstable angina Non ST segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction scheduled to undergo an early.
- ELIXA STUDY Principal Investigator : A randomized, double blind, placebo group, multicenter study to evaluate cardiovascular outcomes during treatment with lixisenatide in type 2 diabetic patients after an Acute Coronary Syndrome
- EPICOR ASIA Principal Investigator : Long term follow up of antithrombotic management patterns in acute coronary syndrome patients in Asia.