Dr. Ajay Kumar
Dr. Ajay Kumar
Renowned experienced clinician with special interest in pancreatico biliary disease, Luminal GE & advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- MCKR, New Delhi
- B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- DMC Hospital, Ludhiana
- DMH, New Delhi
- SMH, New Delhi
Fellowships and Memberships
He has been Honorary Secretary and President of SGEI. He has also been on governing body of ISG & Vice President of CCFI, Member OMED working committee on quality in endoscopy. He is life member of Indian society of Gastroenterology (ISG), Indian medical association (IMA), Society of GI endoscopy of India (SGEI), Indian association for the study of liver (INASL), Association of Physicians of India (API), American society of GI endoscopy of India (ASGE) (International member), Crohn's colitis foundation of India (CCF), European society of GI endoscopy (ESGE), American Gastroenterology Association (AGA), National medicos organization (NMO).
Awards and Achievements
- BC Roy award from President of India,
- J Mitra Olympus award for Endoscopist of year by Indian Society of Gastroenterology, IMA NDB.
- Award for contribution to medical education, DMA: Honour on Docotor's Day, East Delhi DMA- Distinguished service award,
- Awarded membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MAMS), IJCP: IMA. Distinguished service award in Gastroenterology,
- Awarded fellowship of Royal College of Physicians (FRCP) (Glasgow), Annual award for excellence.
- Indian Academy of Medical Specialities, Vishisht Chikitsa Ratan Award, DMA on Doctors day. Second prize in Endo Video award competition. Video on endo management of Liver abscess. At SGEI, annual conference, Ahmedabad
- Col BL Taneja Memorial Oration: DMA
- SISCO Pentax annual oration of Society of GI Endoscopy of India
- Prof KL Wig memorial oration of Delhi State chapter AIP.
- II HN Khattari memorial oration. Mamta Medical college, Khamman, AP.
- Renal Artery Stent Placement: A Simple Technique to Intubate the Renal Artery in Difficult Situations
- Early Aneurysm Formation After Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation: An Unusual Life